Special - Contrasts: Textured Knitting by Meiju K-PRegular price $60.00 Save $-60.00
Meiju K-P’s patterns are filled with elaborate lace, beautiful cables and carefully finished details – but at the same time they are fun to make. As a designer, Meiju likes to combine challenging techniques with a pleasant knitting experience. Meiju’s debut book, Contrasts – Textured Knitting, contains 22 patterns, including pullovers, cardigans, scarves and hats in a soft, delicate and feminine style. They have been designed by Meiju to be functional and fit well. The pullovers and cardigans are mostly knitted from the top down, making their size easy to adjust.
Meiju lives in Helsinki, Finland with her husband and three sons. Even as a teenager, she never knitted from patterns, preferring to create her own designs. Later, knitwear design became a passionate hobby and part-time work. She hopes to spark new ideas for beginners and more experienced knitters.
- 280 pages
- 22 knitting patterns (9 sweaters, 5 cardigans, 1 poncho, 4 shawls, 3 hats), additional pattern modifications given
- Both charts and written instructions provided
- Language: English (also available in Finnish)
- Weight: Approx. 1300 g / 3.1 lb
- 205 x 270 x 27 mm
- ISBN: 978-952-7468-11-1
- Printed in Latvia
- Print only, no digital download code available.