To celebrate our being open for five years, we’re giving customers an opportunity to win either:
A visit to our town of Rylstone, New South Wales
- consisting of one night accommodation for at least 2 people
- $75 towards lunch at 29 nine 99 (our local yum cha) or Naked Lady Wines
- a tour of Adagio Mills in Orange
- $100 Convent & Chapel Wool Shop voucher
- AUD$400 Convent & Chapel Wool Shop voucher, because we sell all over Australia and the world!
To enter, just share your photos of your creations made with our yarn on Facebook or Instagram.
Terms & Conditions of Entry
- Competition is open from 9 December until 5pm Tuesday, 31 March 2020
- Use the hashtag on Instagram and Facebook #conventandchapel5
- Winner will be announced on Instagram and Facebook by 7 April 2020.
- Your creations must only use yarn purchased from Convent & Chapel Wool Shop. Please add a description of the pattern, yarn and colour where possible.
- Gemma and Margot will select the creation that best reflects the use of the yarn with the project.
- Convent & Chapel Wool Shop can share/repost your Instagram and Facebook posts and photos.
- You must follow Convent & Chapel Wool Shop on Instagram or Facebook.
- Your creation can be made at any time - not just during competition dates.
- Information collected will only be used for reposting photos, communicating competition results and will not be shared with third parties.
- Travel costs and additional accommodation and meal costs are not included.
- Prize must be used by 31 December 2020.
Some of the formal stuff:
- Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Convent and Chapel ABN 55 191 383 060 (Promoter). It is not endorsed, sponsored or administered by Facebook or Instagram.
- Competitions are games of skill and as such, winning entries are selected based on the creativity of entries submitted.
- Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only.
- Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. The winner will be notified by email and must respond within one week or the prize may be re-allocated. Relocation will be based on remaining competition entrants.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.