Laine Magazine is a high-quality Nordic knit & lifestyle magazine for knit folks. The Laine team cherish natural fibres, slow living, local craftsmanship and beautiful, simple things in life. Their ambition is to inspire you to gather and share, to be part of a community of like-minded knitters, makers and thinkers from near and far. Knitting is more than just knit, knit, purl. It is a feeling.
Laine includes patterns from the leading knitwear designers, insightful, long-format stories from the world of wool, interviews, exciting travel articles, seasonal recipes and strong, visual storytelling.
A beautiful, quality publication that you will collect, value and use to inspire you over many years to come.
At present, all back issues are still available.
Issue 10 was shot at the Frantsilla Herb Farm in Finland and includes:
- 148 pages (weight approx 460g
- 12 knitting patterns from the following designers: Denise Bayron, Aleks Byrd, Maxim Cyr, Midori Hirose, Julie Hoover, Natasja Hornby, Mieka John, Tif Neilan, Rievive, Veera Välimäki and Sylvia Watts-Cherry
- an interview with Denise Bayron
- an article about G-Uld by Lotta Löthgren
- an article about knitting and well-being by our regular writer Paivi Kankaroo
- a column by our regular columnist Jeanette Sload
- seasonal recipes (European)
- book reviews
- Laine Favoourites section'
- no digital download code (the magazine is only available in physical format)